Wednesday, September 19, 2012

K-Palette 1Day Tattoo 24h Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner Review~

Hello Everyone!~ 
This is Ichigo Here~
I haven't been on in so long here, I've been so busy with school work but recently i ordered this Japanese brand eyeliner and I've heard so many good reviews on this product!
Ok lets start!
First off I purchased this product on amazon for about $16 plus an additional $4 shipping, so $17to be exact, that's how much i got my Koji Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner for.
So I heard this liquid eyeliner stays on well, dries fast (in less than 10 seconds), it does not smudge, and lasts almost all day...... and I have to say......YES this is all true :D!! It is one of the best Japanese cosmetics I've ever purchased in awhile! I'm very pleased with this product! I definitely see similarities with the K-palette liquid liner and the Koji Dolly Wink liquid liner, they both have the same felt tip applicator and they are the same size, BUT! the KOji Dolly Wink liquid liner is a bit darker than the K-palette one (if you want to make your liner dark jut apply 2 or more coats to get the desired color you want). The K-palette liner is very precise and you can make different types of shapes with them from the thinnest line of eyeliner to the most dramatic lines. I highly recommend this to a beginner if they are having troubles using regular flexible eyeliners (idk if that made any sense at all, but to me it did XD). If you you are a monolid like me then this is a really good product to purchase. Me being a monolid I always have to suffer blinking and getting eyeliner all over my lids,  which makes me look like I have panda eyes D: T_T but this product definitely dries quick and does not smudge ONE BIT, unless you rub your eyes constantly. If I had to rate this I'd give it a 9.5/10. This is just an amazing product (even though a bit pricey) but hey, don't knock it till you try it :) I will post some pics of what it looks like and what it looks like on my eyes :P 
OH I ALMOST FORGOT the K-palette liner i purchased came with beautiful eyelashes!!! SCORE! :D im just going to take a few pics :) ttyl (heres pics i found online to show you first)

No comments:

Post a Comment