Friday, September 21, 2012

Akina is Back + Cut My Kanekalon

Hey everyone! Akina here! 

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I've kinda been focusing on things other than gyaru..... Anyhow, I finally cut and layered my kanekalon, way back on 8/7!  I've been so lazy about uploading the pics, but here they are!



Here's the hair I cut off


And hair on the floor...




And even more hair on the floor!


And the finished product  
(I'm wearing my Alba Rosa bracelet)
(*^▽^*)

I'm really happy with how it turned out, considering that I've never layered hair before.  In order to add more volume, I teased them a bit on the undersides where it wasn't visible.  I did have to do more teasing when I wore them again because they lost their volume when they were stored away.  

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

じゃあ〜 <3

~Akina

No comments:

Post a Comment