Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ichigo's Circle Lens review~

Hello~
I've been contemplating if I should make a Circle Lens review and well, why not? XD
here it be~~~ ;D (I will be showing you my oldest contacts-newest)

ok lets start!

These are my oldest contacts i have so far and they are the GEO Princess Mimi/ Sesame Grey lenses. I purchased these off of Yesstyle.com and they were about $30+shipping.
I honestly have to say they aren't the most comfortable circle lenses I've worn but the color and design definitely pops! The size of these are 15mm (-0.00). These were definitely my favorite for the longest time~ and gray (in my opinion) suits me best. I'm glad i purchased these because of how they look and that they were designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka <3

The second oldest pair I own are the GEO Magic Color lens Angel Brown. I purchased these around the same amount as the Princess Mimi lens ($30+shipping) also from Yesstyle.These lenses are a bit more comfortable to wear and the brown color also has a vibrant glow. I've worn these multiple times before and they don't get old :) I definitely recommend these lenses if you are looking for a more "natural" look. The size is 14.5mm (-0.00). 

The third pair of lenses I have are the Honoo Blue Circle Lenses. These pair of lenses are my most VIBRANT and COMFORTABLE lenses I've ever owned. Even in the dark they are super VIBRANT, also the feel of it on your eye, it's as though you haven't put anything on your eye, it's really amazing :O. I simply love these lenses, especially at night. The size of these lenses are 15mm (-0.00) and I purchased these lenses at Candylens.com, one of my favorite circle lens site :). I definitely recommend these, the other colors are just so vibrant and gorgeous~ Where them at night and you will definitely get noticed.



My fourth pair of contacts are the GEO Xtra Grey. My friend actually bought these for me (HOW SWEET IS SHE? :DDD <3) They are so so so BEAUTIFUL and elegant I simply adore them~ The size is 15mm (-0.00). I wear them on casual feeling days, when I'm laid back or something haha. They are yes, comfortable and just i love that there is a thin black ring around and a simple design inside and the grey just spreads out, I love it. 


Ad my last pair of contacts (that i opened LOL) are the EOS Candy Violet~ <3~!!~!!! THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CONTACTS AT THE MOMENT :D I've been DYING to get EOS circle lenses in FOREVER and finally got them, because my friend got me these too :D (as well as others ;D).
These lenses are simply gorgeous and they are as comfortable as the Honoo Blue lenses. I have fallen in love with these. They make you look so cute and doll like or I'd like to say, Angelic :). The size is 14.5mm (-0.00).


Last but not least, these are the other lenses my friend got for me. The EOS Candy Blue,Green, and Brown. They are all the same size 14.5mm (-0.00). I'm going to wait until one or two of my older circle lenses expire to open one of these. I'm especially excited to wear the brown ones because those were the original EOS circle lenses I wanted to purchase. They are all so beautiful and I can't wait :). Sorry I forgot to mention that all these lenses last a year (from the day you open until the next year on the day you opened them, then they expire). When I open my unopened contacts i will make a review on them :)



    
That's all for now :) I will ttyl! 
<3 PEACE



1 comment:

  1. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete