Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My new BB cream i have :3

Hey guys, its Ichigo here :D

I purchased some new BB cream and I finally got it in the mail :D
OMG IT IS SO CUTE!! I simply love the packaging <3
Ok this BB cream (Blemish Balm Cream) is just amazing. This product covers dark circles, redness, and any scars or marks on your face.
It does have a slight scent to it but it isn't too strong to the point where you can smell it all day.
Instead of having a dewy affect once you have applied it all over your face, the BB cream has this very nice matte touch to it.
I absolutely fell in love with it when i did a little swatch on my cheek and its so smooth and fitting to my skin tone.
This is all i can review bout it so far since i haven't fully put it on or wear for a day but so far im lovin it (lol McDonalds just popped up into my mind). Once i try it on for a day then I will make a better review
Here is a pic of the (one of my favorite Korean brands) Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream in Natural Beige





No comments:

Post a Comment