Monday, May 7, 2012

Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner Review (01 Black)

Hey guys this is Ichigo here :D
A few days ago i ordered off of amazon and I decided to get more Dolly Wink pencil eyeliner. I have to say I love Dolly Wink products sooooo much ~  The packaging is just simply too adorable <3
Anyways lol
Ok, so this product glides on very well, it's really smooth feeling and the color comes out pretty dark. I've read many reviews on the eyeliner that it smudges and honestly, after a couple of hours it does (especially on my lower lash line).
I also did a swatch on my hand, I let it settle for awhile and then afterwords i gently brushed my finger across it and yes, it did smudge.
 Other then the fact that it does kinda smudge i still love the brand <3 <3 <3
I do recommend this to every gal out there :)

Pros:

Super adorable packaging

Really nice black color

Glides on well

 Waterproof

cute design lolol





Cons:

Easily smudge after awhile

It can be expensive (BUT! LOOK FOR A SALE :D)


(my computer is being retarded right now so i will edit and put a pic of it on here soon) 

bye loveys ^_^
 
5/11/12
and here are the pics :D





No comments:

Post a Comment